Our Mission is to meet all of our customer’s expectations by providing professionalism with our notary services. Notary Wilson, NC strives for a fast response and accuracy for a multitude of businesses. Basic Notary fees are $10 and $3.00 for each additional persons. All closing documents, loan refinances and titles are $150. Mobile fees start at $5 and up depending on travel time.
We ensure that all information is confidential and a professional smooth experience. We love to see the smiles of new homeowners signers after all witnesses and documents have been notarized. However, we notarize an assortment of documents including:
- Court Documents
- Divorce, Prenup, and Post Nup Agreements and separation
- Marriage, Birth, and death agreements
- Power of Attorney Documents
- Loan Documents for Corporations
- Will Affidavits
- Passport Applications (Form 3053)
- Quit-Claim Deeds and other Real Estate Documents
- Parental Consent for Minors
- Registration Statements for Charitable Organizations
- Travel Consent Letters
Notary Wilson, NC proudly serves all of Wilson county and the surrounding areas Call us today or use our website to schedule an appointment today with notary Wilson, NC.